Tour Highlights and Attributes
This tour takes place in the north east of Tanzania. Accommodation will be in lodges, motel and bush camps which will always be ready for you. Meals will be provided during the trip, three meals a day on 3 – 4 courses every day, also bottled drinking water, which is highly recommended daily for safe and essential hydration. Trails are off road suitable for all skilled riders, amateurs to experts, and we encourage you to bring your own riding gear if you have it for your own comfort but gear can also be hired. Full time English speaking Guides and mechanics will be available at all times during the tour.
This package will take you along/around the following places:
• Mount Meru 4th highest mountain in Africa
• Active Volcano Mountain – Oldonyo Lengai
• Montane and Rain forest of African tropic regions
• World famous breeding site for lesser flamingoes, Lake Natron
• Great Rift Valley, eastern arm.
• Colorful people of world, The Maasai.
• Living hunters and gathers as daily norms, The Hadza
• Wild Riding Grounds without wildlife – human conflict
• Million star accommodation facilities
• Delicious meals for your daily needs
• Community Works and Support
B: Combination Options for the Tours in Tanzania
• Climbing Kilimanjaro and Motorbike Safari
• Climbing Kilimanjaro and Jeep Safari to National Parks
• Safari and Motorbike Tours
• Option of riding in Support Car
This tour takes you down to the active volcanic mountain of Oldonyo Lengai. It’s a round trip where you will be able to explore many areas and have a lifestyle while enjoying the natural beauty and wildlife. You will visit the World famous, spectacular Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 1: Ride from Arusha to Lake Natron
This ride can be taken on hardcore route or easy route but the destination will be at Lake Natron in bordering Kenya. On the trail, you will be able to see wild animals, natural physical features and meet awesome tribesmen (Maasai). The ride will be 180Km which 75km on the tarmac and the rest on paved earth road with gravel and dust parts.
Day 2: Lake Natron full day
On this day we are going to start it lazy, late breakfast and we are going to ride for t least 3 hours. We going to visit hot springs and flamingo breeding sites.
Later in the day after hot lunch at the camp we will have a hiking to the waterfalls and enjoy a natural Jacuzzi, the hike will take 2 good hours.
When we return to the lodge we will have dinner under African sky with well-prepared BBQ.
Day 3: Lake Natron to Karatu (we can arrange to sleep inside the Conservation Area and the bike will be kept at the entrance gate)
This day we are going to leave this area with memories, on the route out we are going to visit few places such as Lake Natron its self, great Canyon and the hole of God.
We are riding 95% off road and only 5% on the tarmac road to a small town called Karatu. We will have a chance to ride on Rift Valley Escarpment.
This is Safari hub/township and lots of movements here. Accommodations at the fancy lodge and all meals are provided here.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area visit
This is a day off for early rides, on this day we will use Safari Jeep to go to Ngorongoro Crater for day trip visit.
This it’s typical Safari as many people do, it’s a chance of viewing many wild animals and bigger ones.
In the mid-day, we leave the crater and ride to Lake Eyasi where the Hunters and gatherers lives, on this day we will visit one tribe.
Day 5: Lake Eyasi to Tarangire
Very early in the morning (5 am) we going to leave the camp for the hunting trip with the tribes’ men.
Hunting will take 3-4 hours depends on what we get, from the hunt we will come for brunch and soon after that we leave for Tarangire Manyara Ecosystem. We will ride on Rift Valley Escarpment via Mbulu Area.
Day 6: Tarangire to Arusha
After brunch, we will be riding back to Arusha on the highway with few loops of off-road trails for the close encounter of wild animals. At Manyara Ranch, it’s an ideal place to meet Elephants.
WHATS IT’S INCLUDED
- Personal meet and greet services
- Private Transfers
- Bike + Fuel + Guide
- Basic spares, tools and first aid kit
- Support vehicle and Safari Jeep (pop up roof)
- All Park fees, entry fees and Government Taxes
- Professional experienced English speaking guide and full-time mechanic
- Bottled mineral water every day
- Full board accommodations and all 3 Meals Every day
- Motorbike insurance third party
- Emergency Evacuation service for the tour with supporting vehicle
WHATS NOT INCLUDED
- Visas and Vaccinations
- International flights
- Driver/guide gratuities
- Any other items of a personal nature
- Personal travel & medical insurance
- Medical expenses in case of evacuation
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Visas ($50) and yellow fever vaccination
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH
- ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS AND ALLERGIES
- COPY OF DRIVING LICENCE OR PASSPORT